If you’re having issues syncing your Fitbit activity in the Active app try the following steps:
1. Check your internet connection
Ensure you're connected to the internet. Either disable or enable WIFI if needed.
2. Make sure your Fitbit device is synchronised to Fitbit
Open up your Fitbit app and select your Fitbit Device in the top left. Ensure that the last synced time is up to date.
3. Resync your activity
- Launch the Active app and navigate to your profile (“Me”)
- Underneath your Connected Health Apps menu tap the activity you want to sync (e.g. 'Steps')
- Select ‘Resync’ from the activity (e.g. 'Steps') menu
- Wait for the sync to finish - this may take a minute
- If you're still having issues syncing after following the above steps you might need to reconnect your Fitbit account with Active by selecting 'Change provider' in your Connected Health Apps activity menu and reselecting 'Fitbit' and then follow the process to connect Fitbit to Active.