The following steps can be used for switching to either Fitbit or Garmin.
You can switch your activity tracker over to Fitbit/Garmin by following these steps:
- Purchase a Fitbit/Garmin activity tracker through our store
- Download the Fitbit/Garmin app and create a Fitbit/Garmin account
- Launch the Active app and navigate to your profile (“Me”)
- From the Connected Health Apps menu change your provider to Fitbit/Garmin
- You’ll then be taken to the Fitbit/Garmin website where you’ll be asked to log into your personal account. Make sure you log into your account using your login details setup when you created your Fitbit/Garmin account
- After you have logged into your Fitbit/Garmin account a screen will pop up saying your now connected
- Select the ‘Go back to Active’ button
- You should now be connected.
Please note: Check your activity totals in Active once you've switched your connected health app to ensure you're happy with the total. You can always switch your connected health app from one to another as many times as you like in any given day until midnight. Just remember at midnight Active will record the activity that day from the health app you have most recently selected and this will be the final number displayed in your activity history the following day.