If you’re new to Active you might be wondering why we don’t have your health app or device listed in Active. We’re always looking to work with third party apps or devices to provide more choice for you. Not all health apps and devices use open source technology meaning it’s not always possible to connect. Don’t worry, we’ll keep trying. We hope to add to our list of integrated health apps/devices in the near future. We’ll let you know once we establish new connections in the future.
Articles in this section
- Fitbit - How to track your sleep
- Garmin - How to track your sleep
- Google Fit - How to track your sleep
- Apple Health - How to track your sleep
- How do I connect my sleep hours?
- Apple Health - how do I connect with Active?
- Apple Health - issues connecting with Active?
- Apple Health - how do I synchronise my activity in Active?
- Apple Health - having issues synchronising my activity in Active?
- My Apple Watch activity is different to what's synchronised in Active