If you have connected your Garmin account with Active and are having issues syncing your Garmin activity in the Active app try the following steps:
- Check your internet connection and make sure you are connected (disable wifi if needed)
- Launch the Garmin app and make sure your activity is being captured. Ensure that your Garmin app has finished syncing before moving onto the next step
- Launch the Active app and navigate to your profile (“Me”)
- Underneath your Connected Health Apps menu tap the activity you want to sync (e.g. 'Steps')
- Select ‘Resync’ from the activity (e.g. 'Steps') menu
- Wait for the sync to finish - this may take a minute
- If you're still having issues syncing after following the above steps you might need to reconnect your Garmin account with Active by selecting 'Change provider' in your Connected Health Apps activity menu and reselecting 'Garmin' and then follow the process to connect Garmin to Active.